The Gîte Basse Cour
The cosy Gîte basse Cour is located on the ground floor and is suited for four persons.
We shall welcome you personally and if neccessary the home fire will be burning. A welcome pack with a.o. fresh eggs and a bottle of wine will be ready for you.
In the gîte you shall find detailed maps and descriptions of various walking-tours. For your daily fresh croissants and most things from the supermarket you do not need your car, within only 60 yards from your gîte you will find everything you need in the village. You can participate on our “tables d’hôtes“.
The Gîte Basse Cour is equiped with:
- Cosy living room (25 m2) with kitchen, bath room, two bedrooms, terrace with garden-furniture and parasol;
- Babychair; an additional cot can be provided;
- Microwave, cooking range, coffee machine, refrigerator with freezing compartment;
- Fireplace (stove) HiFi-set and CD-player
- A washing machine you’ll find in a general purpose room
The Gîte has a living with a fireplace. The open kitchen is fully equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a cooker and all crockery. We offer WiFi services.
In addition there is a large bed room (over 20 m2) with twin beds. An extra (childs) bed can be added. The second bed room has bunk beds.
The bathroom provides a washing basin, a shower and WC. Bedclothes are put at your disposal; therefore, you do not need to take along any sheets, blankets etc. but only some towels for the kitchen and bathing. However, you can also rent these from us, also see