For people of all ages there are places to visit and things to here in the region.
For water sports enthusiasts:
- Lac de Panneciere with beaches. And a beautifull little model of the Barrage.
- Lac des Settons with beaches and aquatics. Tour boat on the lake.
- Rafting on the Cure
- Little lake in Lormes
- Saut de Gouloux (waterfall)
- Au Canal de Nivernais you’ll find 16 lock all to be operated manually in order for the boats to pass.
- Canoe rentals at Mouron sur Yonne. Also horse riding and walking with donkeys.
Fot mountainbikers there is a trail GTM through the Morvan.
You can rent electric bikes by us.
Museums and castles:
- Guédelon, where a castle is built as it was done in the Middle Ages, is absolutely a must. There you can discover all crafts of this period.
- Chateau de Bazoches
- Chateau de Chastellux
- Musée Bibracte, for excavations and other discoveries of a Gallic town Bibracte is more than worth a visit. This museum is located on the Mont Beuvray and during the season there are guided tours.
- Musée de resistence at Parc St. Brisson
- Musée de Nourices at Alligny en Morvan
- Les Grottes at d’Arcy sur Cure
- Abbaye Saint-Marie de la Pierre-qui-vivre
- Temple de 1000 Bouddhas
- Le sabotterie de Gouloux
Towns and other area worth a visit are:
- Dijon (capital of the Burgondy)
- Beaune (with the ’Hospice de Beaune’)
- Vézelay (place of pilgrimage with a magnificent basilica St. Madeleine)
- Avallon (old town)
- Autun (old roman town with the church St. Lazare and a view on ‘Croix Mission’)
- Chablis (viniculture)
- Maison du Tourisme des Grands Lacs à Settons
- Parc St. Brisson (maison du Parc du Morvan), with all kinds of information about the Morvan
- Dolmes de Chevresse
- Haute Folin
- Parc adventure des Chattelaines à Avallon
- Uchon, ‘Perle du Morvan’, with a great panorama